Deep drop private charter on the Viking Starship

From the Swords of Florida to the Northeast Canyons.

Deep drop private charter on the Viking Starship

Postby mk5381 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Guys,

I have two open spots on my private charter June 24-28 on the Viking Starship. On the menu is a few days out in the deep targeting tile, then one day off Nantucket for doormat fluke then another day up on the banks looking for cod and hopefully halibut. It really is a Capt choice trip, meaning weather will dictate what we target and when. Usually the end of June has some really stable weather.Cost is $800 with a 20% gratuity which, rounded, brings it to $950. I have been doing these charters for many years and usually have the same core group of guys. Unfortunately life happens and two guys had to back out. We still have a great group of guys coming. This trip is limited to 25 people. Send me a message if you are interested in having fun, fishing with a great crew and deep dropping!

thanks,
Mark
mk5381

Re: Deep drop private charter on the Viking Starship

Postby Salty Bones » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Hi Mr. Kaminski,
I saw this posted as well on bloody decks. If I wasn't on the southern rough bottom trip on the Voyager that week, I would have jumped on this opportunity in a heart beat! I've been hopeful and wishing to get on one of your trips for the past several years! But no luck. I would love to get on next year's trip if that's a possibility please!!
Salty Bones

Postby mk5381 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Salty, I will keep you in mind for next year if I do a trip. PM me your name and phone #. It seems you are familiar with my trips as is EC and you know these could be epic trips!

Take care,
Mark
mk5381

Postby Salty Bones » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Absolutely!!! Thank you sir!! PM inbound
Salty Bones

Return to OFFSHORE FISHING FORUM