SWELL RIDER - CAPTAIN KEN MULLEN - NORTH CAROLINA

Have a question concerning fishing or what equipment you might need? Have any fishing related comments or insite this is your forum.

SWELL RIDER - CAPTAIN KEN MULLEN - NORTH CAROLINA

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:33 pm

***** SWELL RIDER *****

''NORTH CAROLINAs ONLY 4 MAN OPEN BOAT''

-GROUPER - SNAPPER - SEA BASS - TAUTOG - AMBERJACK -
I.JPG

SWELL RIDER BOAT LOGO (L).gif

Sailing from:
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina

On the Causway behind Capt Joe Shute's Bait & Tackle

Sailing Year around for Bottom Fish - Both OPEN & CHARTER with 1-4 passengers

Please visit our website by CLICKING on the image below

To Contact: Captain Ken Mullen - Call or Email

-910 233-1714- or -910 200-2502-

swellriderfishing@yahoo.com

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EC NEWELLMAN

Re: SWELL RIDER - CAPTAIN KEN MULLEN - NORTH CAROLINA

Postby Swell Rider » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:15 am

I want to thank Steve for taking the time and putting this up for me..This season along with running our usual private charters Im going to run as an Open Boat. This will give guys that might not have a group an opportunity to head down to the carolina and enjoy some great bottom fishing. I am currently working on the schedule and will have it posted on my web site and on here when its complete the Open Boat Trips will sail with 4 anglers MAX and Reservations are required!!! We will start the open boat trips in May and run them thru Nov. Along with the standard day trip I will be running Extended Day and Marathon Trips all season these trips will leave from either Atlantic Beach or Wrightsville Beach depending on the area we are going to fish and were the bite is going to be best. Aside from the Bottom Fishing Trips we have a great Bluewater fishery in our backyard, great Mahi and wahoo fishing as well as plenty of Billfish all within an hour from the dock. Come April the YFT are pretty plentiful in the Gulfstream as are the Big Mahi and Wahoo. Come May and June the Mahi settle in and the Billfish begin to show up as well so it becomes a full mixed bag of fishing, combo that with alittle Grouper and snapper fishing and it's a long day..
***Remember weather can always be a factor so if your planing a trip down give yourself 2 or 3 days..since most of my fisherman are from up North I try and alot time between private charters incase weather becomes an issue. Thanks Capt. Ken
Swell Rider Fishing
Swell Rider

Postby Swell Rider » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Wind, Wind and more Wind...Can't seem to put two good weather days together. The fish are there, Grouper, Big Sea Bass and nice size American Red Snapper, we just need the weather to get out..Hopefully we'll get a brake next week to start running some trips offshore and filling the coolers. Im still working on the Open Boat schedule for the upcoming spring and summer I should have it done by next week. Remember we sail with 1 to 4 anglers so if you come down we'll go fishing.. Hopefully the next report will actually be a fishing report..Capt Ken
Swell Rider Fishing
Swell Rider

Postby billikin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:16 am

I hope the weather starts to give you fellas some breathing room.Enough already.

I'd be interested in taking a shot at those grouper and snapper.It's hard to imagine actually catching those fish so close.Thought you needed to go way out in the gulf for those critters.

Looking forward to your schedule Ken.
billikin

Postby Swell Rider » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 am

Billikin,

I should have the open party schedule complete by the end of the week. Looking foward to fishing with some of the Fishing United members this year. The weather usually becomes more favorable starting in April so thats when we real get into full swing.. I am going to be offering all members of this site a 20% discount on private charters so keep that in mind when booking, just let me know your a member with your online name. Capt. Ken
Swell Rider Fishing
Swell Rider

Postby Swell Rider » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:59 pm

FEB 20,21,22,AND 23 WILL BE THE FIRST OF THE OPEN BOAT TRIPS FOR 2009. WE'LL BE TARGETING GROUPER, SEA BASS, RED SNAPPER ECT... THE FISH ARE THERE JUST NEED THE WEATHER. THESE TRIPS ARE LIMITED TO 1 TO 4 ANGLERS AND RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. WEATHER CAN BE AN ISSUE SO ALLOWING 2 OR 3 DAYS ON YOUR TRIP DOWN IS DEFINIATELY SUGGESTED. THE COST IS $200PP BAIT, LICENSE AND FISH CLEANING ARE INCLUDED. CAPT. KEN

SWELL RIDER SPORTFISHING
www.swellriderfishing.com
ATLANTIC BEACH, NC
910 233-1714
910 200-2502
Swell Rider Fishing
Swell Rider

Return to GENERAL FISHING FORUM